I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is ready to begin the week! Only one more work day for me and then Wednesday morning at 3am I will be heading to Nashville to head somewhere that is about 20 degrees warmer than Bowling Green right now. I am so excited to be going on this trip with some of my favorite people. I really enjoy traveling and I actually love flying unlike most people. I like to be prepared and feel comfortable while traveling especially since I will be traveling from Nashville by myself and the rest of my family is flying out of Louisville since that airport is closer to them. I need all of the essentials to make it a smooth travel day. I thought it would be fun to share what is in my carry on back pack.
I really didn’t want to carry a big bag since I will be checking my suitcase. I don’t want to have to carry around a lot of luggage. I wanted something that was hands free that zipped since I have a short layover in Las Vegas and will be walking a lot that day. I found this all black Reaction by Kenneth Cole backpack from Tjmaxx for under $50. I love this back pack because it zips at the top and on the back side so nothing can be easily stolen. It has many compartments inside for organization which I absolutely love.
Here is a list of my essential carry on items that I have in my bag:
1. My MacBook. This is my baby and I absolutely need it to travel.
2. My iPad mini. I love this for watching tv/movies or reading a book, plus I like to play games on it sometimes.
3. My makeup travel pouch. I have it in the Sephora Beauty on the fly bag which you get for free if you buy three or more travel items from Sephora.
4. Pack of Kleenex
5. Orbit Sweet Mint Gum
6. Bose Headphones
8. My blanket
9.Simple Cleansing wipes (travel pack)
10. Hand Sanitizer (Got to stay away from them airport/plane germs..not pictured)
11. Phone/laptop charger(also not pictured)
12. Too faced Sweet as a Peach bag with my makeup brushes