1. I absolutely love these earrings for spring. They are just so fun and can add a little something to your outfit without having to add a lot of jewelry. I am also obsessed with the blush color. It is not an overwhelming color and the pastel shade is perfect for the spring.
2. A simple swing dress. I love on warmer days in the spring to just throw on a swing dress and some converse and head out the door. I like the simplicity of these dresses and I like how you can look put together, but still comfortable. If it is a cooler spring day, you can throw on a denim jacket and it adds a little more warmth to the outfit while still looking great. These dresses are so comfy and so easy to style so many different ways. Definitely a staple piece for the spring time.
3. A pair of comfy tennis shoes. I recently got a pair of new nikes that have the black marble like design on them. They are the Roshe style which I find very comfy. I have been wearing them to them gym constantly. I found these shoes that I have seen other bloggers raving about and I like these because they are so simple and you can really wear them with some white jeans and a loose top to run errands if you aren’t wanting to wear cute shoes. They are a neutral color and are just too cute. Definitely going to have to get these!
4. My next must have is a bright lip shade. I have been loving the kylie liquid lip in the shade posie k but I wanted to have a brighter shade going in to spring. I recently tried the pink really hard shade from the Wet n Wild Megalast liquid catsuit matte lipstick because it was the only shade I could find since all of the others were sold out at walgreens. When I went in the other day, I happened to pass by the stand in the front and they had restocked all of the colors. I saw the coral corruption color and decided to try it out. It is a bit loud, but I love the color for spring. I can’t wait to get some more wear out of it!
5. A cute pair of sunglasses. I recently started buying cheap sunglasses because I like to have a variety and I tend to lose them quite frequently. I have lost two ray bans now and have no idea where they went. Ughhh. I do have two nice pairs of sunglasses that I have somehow kept up with luckily. I find that I gravitate more towards the cheap sunglasses because I don’t worry about messing them up and I have more options. My favorites lately have been my sunglasses from madisonandmallory.com. They pretty much cover my whole face and people can’t see your eyes through them. I wish they made these in a rose gold color because I am obsessed with everything rose gold.. seriously.
Thanks for reading everyone! I have a big announcement about some exciting things coming to my blog soon so keep an eye out for that announcement! I am so excited! XOXO 🙂