This is probably the best box I have received yet! Seriously, there are all high end products in here that I have been really wanting to try. This box is 10 dollars a month so for the price, I can’t resist this subscription box. This box is all about the glowy, moisturized look. Everything in this box is supposed to give you a glow or make your skin feel super moisturized. I love trying out new products so this should be a fun box!
1. Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer. This product says you can wear it underneath your foundation or you can wear it alone. It is supposed to blur, hydrate, and enhances your complexion. I have tried other Glamglow products out and they have impressed me every time so I am hoping this product doesn’t let me down!
2. Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s up! Cream-to-powder highlighter. I have actually tried this product out before and loved it. I love highlighters that come in a stick form so I can dab it on and tap it into my skin. This gives you a beautiful glow that is not too overwhelming. I am so excited to get this sample in this box.
3. Josie Maran Skin Argan finishing Balm. This product is something I would probably never buy for myself. It can be used as a primer to give your foundation a glowy look or you can press into the high points of your face as your last step. I am excited to try this because like I said I would never buy this if I just saw it on Sephora’s website. That is another good thing about this box, you may have never tried it had you not received it in this box and that is how I find some of my favorite products. So even if you don’t try out this subscription box, try one that fits your needs and lifestyle. They have an endless possibility of boxes you can choose from all over the internet. Anyways, I am excited to try out this product and I will let you know what I think!
4. Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow stick in golden pink. I love cream eyeshadows. They are so easy to blend in on the lid with a neutral matte shade in your crease for a natural look on a busy day when you don’t have time to create a full eyeshadow look. I have never tried a bobbi brown cream eyeshadow, but I hear so many good reviews on them that I have no doubt they will be easy to blend and look great on the eye.
5. Living proof full dry volume blast. I am all about any hair product that gives my thin hair volume. I recently bought the OUAI texturizing spray from Sephora and I am OBSESSED with that product. It smells so so good and gives my hair so much volume and texture. Highly recommend that, along with the DRYBAR dry shampoo. Since I have loved those products and living proof is supposed to be a great, I think I will really like this product.
6. The perfume pick of the month is the Chloe Fleur de Parfum. I have yet to spray this on me, but it is in the floral family. It states it is a light fragrance, but I have only liked one Chloe perfume out of the whole collection so I am unsure how I will like the scent. I will let you know!
That was all of the products for this months box. I am very excited to try these products out. Again, if you aren’t in to beauty, try any subscription box that may interest you. They are so much fun because you never know what you’re going to get! Thanks for reading. XOXO