So I have some favorite items that I have been using constantly and I love a good deal. These products/clothing items are on sale and I wanted to share them with you all in case you are interested! Everything will be linked below as usual!
1. The first item I love and is on sale are my Topshop Leigh ripped skinny jeans. I have these in the black color as well and I absolutely love these. They fit so well and just make you appear slimmer in my opinion. The material is so comfortable that I don’t feel like I am wearing jeans. After I had the black pair, I found these at Nordstrom and knew I had to buy them. They are still on sale and I definitely recommend if you are looking for a cute and comfy pair of ripped jeans. The black pair are not on sale anymore, but the Mid denim color is. I have found a few other pairs of Topshop jeans that I am really wanting to buy because they are so good and I need some jeans that don’t have rips in them to wear to work. I personally think its better to spend a little bit more on denim so they will last because I have spent less money on denim and they don’t last as long in my experience. These are originally 70 dollars and they are 40% off making them 41.99! Snatch them up! I believe all but one size is sold out on Nordstrom.com, but they are available on Topshop’s website.
2. My Erin Condren Planner is another favorite that is on sale right now. If you are as obsessed as I am with planners then you will love Erin Condren Planners. You can customize them with your name and the cover that you want. I got the watercolor cover with my first and last name and chose the horizontal layout. I also ordered the bill tracker with it so I can write down my bills that I have to pay every month to keep track of the bill due dates and money. They are originally around 60 dollars and they are 50% off plus an extra 10% off if you sign up for their newsletter. I paid around 32 all together after tax and shipping. I love my planner and I love being able to customize it exactly the way I want so I enjoy keeping up with everything I write down. Definitely try if you love planners!
3. I love basic tees and anything I can throw on with jeans or leggings and not put too much thought into an outfit. This tee is perfect for that. I have it in the pink color because I am obsessed with the blush color. It’s technically not on sale, but its so affordable. This is so soft and I wish I could get it in every single color. LOVEEEEE. I also recommend sizing up if you want it to be a loose fit!
4. I love workout clothing. I am actually slightly obsessed and hate to say that I own more workout clothes than I do dressy or regular clothes. I have a very similar pair of these, just the mesh is all along the sides. I was unable to find it on their website, but these are very similar. They are such a great price and they have lasted me so long and are still in great shape. Forever 21 has great workout gear so check their activewear section out if you are looking for new gym clothes that won’t break the bank!
5. I love Bath and Body works candles. I love them even more when they are on sale, but I still love them. I recently discovered this scent “White tea and pear” and it smells so so good. It is a clean scent that makes your home smell so welcoming. I purchased this when they were on sale and will purchase this same scent when they are on sale again. If you are ever in B&BW, smell this candle.. you will not regret it!
Thank you all for reading! XOXO