1. The number one beauty product I swear by is my Mac fix +. You can use this product as a primer as well as a product to set your makeup. I mostly use this as a way to set my makeup and it is seriously the best I have ever tried. I have tried drug store and also high end setting sprays because you want your makeup to last as long as you need it to and none of the products I have tried compare to Mac fix +. It smooths out any powder you have on your face into your foundation and it makes it blend in all together seamlessly. Seriously if you don’t try any other beauty products out in this post, please try this one. You won’t regret it!!!
2. Two different setting powders that I think are the best in my opinion are the Laura Mercier loose setting powder and the Kat Von D lock-it loose setting powder. Both of these are such great products and keep my concealer in place literally all day. They are both more on the pricey side, but they have both lasted me so long and they are honestly worth it in my opinion. You can get the travel option of the Kat Von D which is what I have that I used for my vacation in February and I still have so much left. The travel size is only $15 for the Kat Von D which isn’t too bad. If you are looking for a great quality loose setting powder and want it to last a while.. definitely check out one of these. You can’t go wrong with either one!
3. Some of my favorite products from Too Faced are the Born this way Foundation (Which I have raved about for the past year I feel like), the Hangover primer (this stuff hydrates your skin so well), and the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bone eye shadow palette (Ive had this palette since last year and I still love it so so much and too faced has such high quality eye shadows.) All three of these products are amazing. I have been using all three for a very long time now and I continue to go back because they are so good. I love trying out new foundations, but I will always go back to the Born this Way foundation because it does great things for my skin. I always recommend this foundation for anyone that asks me!
4. Another foundation that I have recently come to love is the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation. I have learned that it works better for me if I apply it with a foundation brush. It looks so good in pictures and really keeps my skin hydrated (although thats not really the purpose of the foundation). This foundation will stay on your face all day and won’t cake up. I have oily skin and I never have to touch up this foundation as long as I set it with a powder.
5. My all time favorite brow pencil is the Anastasia Brow Definer. I am on my third pencil now and it is so easy to use. I actually tried the L’oreal brow pencil and the colourpop brow gel and they didn’t give me the same outcome that the ABH brow definer did. I use the shade Taupe and it works great with my skin tone. If you are really in to doing your brows, please try this out. This definer makes it so easy to apply to your brows to achieve the shape and outcome you want!!
6. My favorite bronzer has got to be the Hoola Bronzer from Benefit. This is a classic bronzer that is pretty much a favorite world wide. It goes with any skin tone and is not too orange or too cool toned. It is the perfect shade for a bronzer. I swear by this stuff and rarely use any other bronzers. It is pretty affordable to so try it out if you get the chance!!
7. I also linked some of my favorite lip products below such as the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lip and the Wet N Wild Cat suit liquid lipsticks. I like the colourpop ultra satin lips as well. Those are my top three brands I wear on my lips for a liquid lip stick!
Every thing is linked below, just click the picture of the item you want to look at and it will take you to that product! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section and I will reply to you! Thanks for reading. XOXO